Source: @therealtahiry Instagram
The Hot 97 “Street Soldier” morning show with Lisa Evers had a variety of guests during her panel discussion “Happily Ever or Happily Ever After”. Panelists include VH1’s Love and Hip Hop’s Tahiry Jose, Freddie Robinson of Chrissy and Mr. Jones, Towanda Robinson, and Kaity Rodriguez. The panelists discussed whether Marriage is Obsolete: Monogamy vs. Polygamy. Does “Happily Every After” still exist? Key highlights of topic discussions:
Honest of Your Intentions!
- Tahiry Jose expresses how she wants a man to be “straight up” with his intentions.
- Don’t want to waste your time vesting in getting to know someone for three months then find out his true intentions are in contrast her desires.
- Prefer to know the truth, although while it may be hurtful at least a person is given the choice to pursue or not.
- Polygamy and how men and women alike are not faithful in their marriages/ relationships.
- Women are increasingly being disloyal and are also dipping out.
- Women are more stealth in their cheating ways than men.
- Women learn from their male counterpart’s mistakes.
- Communication is important and when there are barriers, women and men tend to look elsewhere.
- The “Cheat” vacation- popular infidelity outlet for men and women alike.
- Should you be honest about outside temptations? Split opinions. Some felt you should share everything while others felt some topics should not be discussed.
- How technology has added to insecurities in relationships.
- Tahiry discusses her issues with Joe Button and finding hair of another woman in her bedroom and how her inability to trust him was a factor to the demise of their relationship.
- Joe Button didn’t give her an option of exploring his fantasies together with her (i.e. threesome) before dipping out on their relationship.
- “Just In Case” syndrome….where you reach out to your ex when your current relationship is not working out or gets bumpy.
- An “Ex” is an “Ex” for a reason. But Tahiry admits she still remains in contact with her exes.
- You do not have to be enemies.
- Can you remain friends?
- It is disrespectful to remain friends with your ex when you’re in a relationship.
- Not a black and white issue, it is a gray area and how comfortable you are with your partner.
- Despite all the debate over the current strife in relationships, the panel concluded that true love is great.
- Everyone is in search for their soul mate. The connection and true love is still in everyone’s hopes.
- Tahiry confesses that” She is a hopeless romantic. She still believes in LOVE in this so crazy world”
Followers: If You Enjoyed Reading This Post, Please Share! We Are A Growing Community!
If You Like This, Read More And Follow My Blog and Me On Social Media By Clicking The Icons On My Homepage.
Be In The In-Crowd To Catch The Next Insightful Post!
Thank You For Reading!
3 thoughts on “Happily Ever or Happily Never After! Hot 97 Street Soldiers with Tahiry Jose! Takeaways!”
What are you indicating, guy? I know everyones bought their own views and opinions, but seriously? Listen, your web log is great. I like the effort and hard work you place into it, specially along with the vids along with the pics. But, arrive on. Theres gotta be described as a better solution to say this, a way that doesnt make it seem like most individuals listed here is stupid!